Experiencing God as Couples -provides the personal learning experience for this Bible study that has influenced thousands of lives, resulting in saved marriages, spouses coming to Jesus, rededications, couples volunteering for missions, and enriched marriages. Henry and Marilynn Blackaby lead married couples to experience God’s presence in a way that will last a lifetime. Each session begins with a 30-minute video presentation, followed by a discussion and activity time for the remainder of the time.
- God at Work in Your Marriage
- God’s Love Relationship with You and Your Spouse
- God Invites You as a Couple to Become Involved in His Work
- God’s Ways of Speaking to You as a Couple
- Experiencing a Crisis of Belief for Your Marriage
- Adjusting to God’s Will for Your Marriage
- Allowing God to Work Through Your Marriage
- Committing to a Covenant Marriage
Study group meets at 6:30 P.M. in the HomeBuilders Building.
We hope to see you in a HomeBuilder Bible Study soon!
Please check back for upcoming studies.
For more information feel free to contact us at 817-645-7758.
Click here to return to the HomeBuilders main webpage.